IF YOU DON'T NEED IT?Monday, November 02, 2015
GLAD® is teaming up with Goodwill to motivate people to clear their clutter and give back to their community. To help encourage people to donate their gently used goods to the DONATE4GOOD program GLAD® will be donating $10,000 + 10,000 black plastic bags to help collect your donate-able items.
DID YOU KNOW? 1 bag of donated goods = 1 hour of career counselling and 2 boxes of donated books = 2 hours of on-the-job training
I suggest you take up the challenge and take a good look at the back of the closet! Do you have items lurking in the dist that are just begging to be given a new home?
Here are the top 10 items that Goodwill are looking for right now;1. Clothing for men, women and children
2. Accessories (belts, purses and scarves)
3. Kitchen items (small countertop appliances, dishes, cutlery, pots and pans)
4. Shoes and boots
5. Linens (blankets, sheets and pillowcases)
6. Outerwear for all ages
7. Household décor (figurines and other decorative objects)
8. Kids games, puzzles and toys
9. Wall art, mirrors and picture frames
So what are you waiting for?
I was sent some samples for this post but photos, donated items, terrible grammar and opinions are as always my very own.