BIRTHDAY BLITZMonday, November 19, 2012
This weekend has been a jam packed birthday madness weekend! Harry's birthday on Saturday (along with my Grandad's in the UK, 88 years young) and mine on Sunday!
Here is a little taste of what we got up to:
- Had pancakes with strawberries, marshmallows, chocolate, honey, syrup and bananas washed down with some morning mocktails
- Ate Boston Cream Donut inspired birthday cake (custard butter cream on the inside covered in chocolate glaze)
- Realised we had no matches and had to light birthday candles from the BBQ
- Ate fab burgers at Fat Burger
- Ate too much ice cream birthday cake- Snikerdoodle from Marble Slab Creamery
- Spread the entire contents of the Lego box on the floor
- Went Skiing- first time this season- yeah!
- Drank Champagne
- Ate huge, amazing grass fed, organic T-Bone Steaks- cooked to perfection by the hubby
- Fell asleep watching Formula One (We are just so rock and roll!)
- Watched the dog eat, tear up and go mental with wrapping paper and balloons
- Skyped and Face timed lots of family