LIFE LATELY & MULLED CIDERFriday, November 08, 2013
The blog is a little like my eyebrows at the moment- in need of some attention! I suppose all lifestyle bloggers will at some stage suffer from life overload, when the simple task of living overtakes the need to sit tapping on a computer. I make no apologies for my absence but simply hope that a warm alcoholic drink recipes makes up for my lack of blogging........
ZESTY MULLED CIDER
- 1 litres cider
- 250 ml lemon and ginger tea, from a herbal teabag
- 40 g soft dark brown sugar
- 1/2 large orange- juice and zest
- 1/2 lemon- juice and zest
- Juice of 1/2 a pomegranate
- 4 cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Add everything to a large pan and place over a gentle heat..
- Heat the saucepan until the mixture is almost boiling. Turn down the heat once the pan is near to boiling. Pour into mugs or thick glass jars and enjoy- preferable around an open fire.