- 350 grams chocolate (chopped (minimum 70% cocoa solids))
- 350ml tin of sweetened condensed milk
- 30 grams unsalted butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- 150 grams chopped, dried cranberries
- OPTIONAL- red and green decorating sugar for sprinkling on the top
- Put the chopped chocolate, condensed milk, butter and salt in a heavy-based pan on a low heat, and stir to melt.
- Add the cranberries to the melted chocolate and condensed milk and stir well to mix.
- Pour the mixture into a lined baking tray- 23cm square, smoothing the top. If adding extra festive pizazz sprinkle with the red and green sugar. Less is never more at Christmas you know!
- Let the fudge cool, and refrigerate until set. You can then cut it into whatever size you require- but small mouth fulls of fudge work best in my opinion
- Once cut, keep in the freezer - no need to thaw just eat straight away