As a quick after school bake we decided to make Chocolate Chip Cookies. Fast and easy- perfect!
Chocolate Chip Cookies100g soft butter or margarine
50g soft brown sugar
1 egg (cracked by a 3 year old if possible, please!)
1 tsp vanilla extract
225g All purpose/Plain Flour
1/2 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
80g chocolate chips (We use semi sweet)
Preheat Oven to 375 F/190 C
1. Cream together the butter and sugar- we use the KitchenAid with the K Beater
2. Add all other ingredients and mix well. It will form a stiff dough.
3. Divide the mix into little balls using good guess work or like us a tablespoon measuring spoon
4. Roll into neat balls then place spaced apart on a baking sheet and flatten each one with the palm of your hand
5. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes and transfer onto a wire rack to cool.