VANILLA DROP SCONES
1 tsp baking powder
small pinch salt
30g caster sugar
1/4 pint milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
METHOD1. First grease your frying pan - use a oil as butter will burn, and then put on the hob to heat.
2. Sift the flour into a bowl and add the pinch of salt, and then tip in the sugar.
3. Whisk the milk, egg and vanilla together.
4. Pour the liquid into the dry ingredients, and mix to form a smooth batter.
5. Use a tablespoon to drop the batter onto the frying pan.
7. When the surface of the drop scone has become covered in bubbles get ready to flip them over.
8. Continue until all batter is used. Cool on a wire rack. I toast them lightly and butter them- delicious!